The aim of this Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the price recorded in official outcomes, or at the very least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and greatly exceed official outcomes:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison sites )
Among the major factors – if not the major factor – in gambling profitably is striving to have the absolute best price possible.
After all of the work is completed and you are on a fantastic thing, there is no bigger’own goal’ than carrying an inferior price. It requires the same amount of time and attempt to place the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes substantially) less.
When you’re following any of our solutions, it’s crucial that you aim to find the best prices possible. There’s no point going into the 1 bookie and just taking their cost when others are paying better.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring at the monitor…you wouldn’t get it done! You would constantly search for the best cost and zero on this bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison sites permit you to replicate that if betting on the internet. Rather than having to make your way around all the various bookies’ sites or apps, odds comparison websites allow you to just pick your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There is a few odds comparison choices out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the link and we have organised an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and readily comprehensible product. It is possible to choose which bookies to show on screen, there’s a mountain of options and tools, and on top of that, you can sign into all your bookie account throughout the program and just wager from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which price you need, put in your stake, and you are on. It’s fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always get the best price of each of the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing a fortune in extra gains. It disturbs us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilizing this instrument. Even a small punter working full-time will improve their profits considerably with Dynamic Odds. You may assess and compare prices with all your own bookies quickly on your notebook or cellular phone, and even place bets through your mobile with all your bookies using the dynamic odds mobile edition. This is much quicker and more powerful than gambling through every bookie program or site individually. Do not forget our link provides you with a 4-week free trial, so if you haven’t attempted it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 per month. For the excess money you will make by having the ability to easily take much better costs, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s worth every cent.
2) Have many bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as possible, as it provides you a better chance of always having the ability to bet the very best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it across as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s much better to own your own bankroll equally split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting one.
There is a good deal of alternatives out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, make sure that you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer you the best early prices on racing, and in addition offer an SP warranty. Bet365 cover best of fixed price or SP, whichever is greater. It may be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed cost to guarantee the potential advantage of’drift protection’. Whilst that is often a good option, best bag or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the opportunity to transcend official outcomes, with the SP buffer available when the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic currently having minimal bet legislation set up, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their price is over or near the 3rd best fixed price in the email since there’s an SP buffer (provided that you aren’t restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities offered in the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses at big (double figure) costs. It’s a must have.
We could write an informative article on the costs available on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of examples from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get Fantastic prices on Betfair even only at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (earned out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that gives you the best of 3 totes or Top Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes before race start time – not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Added late betting stake on big drifters
One opportunity to consider is raising your stake on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to ascertain the optimal size of a bet), suggests it to maximise long-term profits and make a greater advantage, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you rate a horse a $3 chance and can get $7 at the current market, you should wager MORE than if you could obtain $5 in the market.
This theorem is the reason why we advocate having another bet at our runners in the event the price drifts to around 50 percent or more over the recommended price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These reasons have already been assessed and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in many instances.
If you lock in an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), then it is certainly worth checking on Betfair to get your average cost up, to transcend official results. There have been plenty of significant drifters that have won odds much greater than official rates. It’s simply about accepting extra advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on track It is becoming well reported that top fluctuation prices available on track in the racecourses are well above those reported through the Official Prices (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to all have the cost for the fluctuation to be included). Heading into the monitor to bet might get you better deals than available online.
8) Additional bookies not considered in opening fixed Rates Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not included when stating the 3rd best fixed cost. You may often get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge proportion of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and choose the best available prices from this selection of bookies. As a result, there are numerous bookies whose costs aren’t revealed on Dynamic Odds. They are also not regarded as official outcomes or betting information.
But many members do gamble with those bookies, and frequently find they get higher costs than principal bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are often available a good deal longer. Should you happen to miss an early price, it is well worth looking at those bookies to see whether the price might have held, as they often do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater deals than quoted before awake sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. From the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted out to prices greater than stated, but nevertheless that said price is listed. By way of instance, there was one event where a horse was informed at $3.20 if the e-mail had been shipped, but was 4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was recorded for this winner.
11) Bookies providing better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are actually occasions where bets are sent, but there’s still 1 or 2 bookies who haven’t put up prices yet. Though early costs are crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s first prices. There was an event where we backed a horse from $21 into $11, and then 1 or two bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those prices frequently sit for a while as most members have already placed their bets.
12) Monitoring and betting late when market percentages are reduced and much more in your favour When we suggest carrying a cost with Best Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we believe the horse will probably drift from its present fixed cost in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing services are shipped normally between 9am and 11am, but the marketplace percentages are bigger at these times. Whilst we often get outstanding costs on horses that were mispriced and company, on many occasions natural gambling movements mean the costs drift out towards start time as the bookies begin to compete and the marketplace percentages reduce.
This means frequently a horse drifts back out, but gets backed again really late by large players. So, even though the starting price could be near or lower than the early cost, the horse continues to be considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are 3 examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the beginning, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, firmed back to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over bet Often a horse gets’over bet’ and endorsed down to a silly, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of the marketplace. You may opt to not wager when the value is not there, or the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save you units in the very long term and avoids taking’unders’. You can even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take below the minimum price that you put / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner on Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members put back runners who firm dramatically. This permits them to efficiently have a’free bet’ on a runner, or even ensure a profit regardless of if or not a horse wins or not. This grants some members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and wager reasonably risk free, particularly when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when informed by the specialist. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are two solutions at which this can be very effective as all bets are counseled to be endorsed at fixed odds when the e-mail is routed, and the huge majority of bets firm in the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when stakes are released than Country/Provincial races where they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in every state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP warranty, employing a Best of the Best merchandise (highest of Greatest Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or Betfair is your buddy on Metro races also with amazing prices and liquidity accessible throughout betting, even if only using the Betfair SP tool.
Note the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking some of the greater fixed prices available at the time stakes are sent is a good strategy, but if you can monitor costs even just on a few days such as weekends, then you’ll discover through a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes you will get fantastic prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit bets The advised unit stakes are an excellent guide on whether to wager early or late on choices. According to your experience using an agency, or evaluation of their prior benefits, you are able to ascertain the standard quantity. For most services that the’standard’ level the pro aims to accumulate on a win wager isaround 5 components. If that’s true and the ceremony backs a horse to get 1 unit to win, and the horse is odds of $5, that’s about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u when the horse wins, then that is a high assurance bet. This horse will often firm in gambling. If the horse is chances of 2 we stand to collect 2u, therefore this is low assurance, or maybe just a’saver’ wager. This horse will frequently drift in betting. So using the sum to be collected, with 5u (or the average amass ) as the’barometer’, may be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will either company or float, particularly at the extreme ends of this spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse early in a predetermined price, or choose a late betting option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to track. An example was a horse named Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but accessible market price was just $5. Given that’s only a 2.5u win accumulate, locking in a historical fixed cost was not the way to go. Individuals who endorsed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair price was $14.50. 1 question that’s asked is when if a bet not be put if the value has gone? Generally, advised bets should be put, however, the best way to describe is with extreme examples. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to triumph on a horse at $31 for a 31u amass. Should you back it if you overlook early rates and it companies to $10? The answer is yes, because the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that is still a major collect and a significant profit. The important firming indicates simply how wrong the first market price was, but how much you stand to accumulate suggests the horse remains a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you have bet, well then you only stand to collect 1u in case it wins backing it at $10, well below what you would normally expect to collect on a winner with the service, which means you could give this horse a miss as long term there’s very little worth to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is when an agency advises 1u to triumph in a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 until you have placed you bet. Again the original collect was 5u, but today using a 1u investment on a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a rewarding investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, however, the above can help lead you towards when to bet early or late (or not at all in milder cases ).
17) One tip in a race multiple championships in a race
When there’s 1 bet in a race, then there is more likelihood of this runner firming (particularly if the expected win bet collect is anything above 4u). Whenever there are 2 stakes in a race, it is often the case that one firms and you drifts. However whenever there are multiple bets at a race (3 or more), it is quite rare they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies and the remainder drift, or often they will float. The sole exception is when we aggressively reunite 3 runners at big odds to conquer a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, others could company, but it can go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will guide you on whether to wager late or early. However the more horses backed, the further that locking in adjusted premature costs with no SP buffer ought to be avoided unless the collect is above 5u. When there are multiple runners in a hurry it’s often a good opportunity to track or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It isn’t possible, or even required. All of our solutions are highly profitable, with results easily attained by following the information included here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will mean constant improvement on your long-term outcomes, and that is the key to long term success with your gambling. Have a few minutes out every day (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closing prices available of runners we back using lively odds & you’ll shortly open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer with FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a fixed cost on many events. The marketplace has shifted dramatically and market percentages in early markets have continued to shift upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is quite significant. Taking early fixed prices can be problematic also if there are scratchings, where significant deductions could be implemented, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and also waiting and attempting to monitor prices and wager late will lead to better overall consequences for people willing to spend the time.
20) Do not be lazy, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand many members have jobs, the truth is that a large proportion of stakes are shipped to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods in which they aren’t working, and it’s at those times where members should look to exceed official results by tracking and putting bets late instead of betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type options. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your outcome will be. Also like most items, the more you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets at the best odds hasn’t been simpler & accessible. Invest intelligently, do not be idle, place a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the even larger profits you could readily be attaining.
Read more: walker-sports.net